Sunday, August 06, 2006

ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

Ohh...I just can't wait for tomorrow...

I just gotta get this feeling over with....It's really affecting me...
Every single time, it's on my mind...maybe I'm crazy!

But I personally think I'm a fool, fool...yeah a fool for girls...not stupid though...
I just can't help falling for her right?

Btw, I still remember the 1st time I saw her...
It was during the FloorBall InterClass Championship...
When our team scored a goal, I just cheered so loud and raised my hand high that she looked at me from the 1st floor.
I was on the 2nd floor.

I didn't hink of anything at that time...
It was only a few days later during night class that the guys I was hanging out with just 'out of the blue', pointed her to me and said I liked her...that was mostly Farhan I, Boon Kiat and Wei Wei...while we were on the wasy to KFC after night class...

And from there, I wanted to know more about her....
'Silly stuff' were also done and from tere onwards, I had difficulty getting to her...
Hearing things like she doesn't like me and stuff.

You see, I was so cissy that I didn't stop a few friends of mine from asking her number...and using my name at that.
Bad 1st impression huh?

Now I don't really want her number but a chat with her perhaps, face to face..
I'm gonna do that after night class tomorrow.

Well, let's just wait for tomorrow...

Oh yeah...one more thing...
We had 'Acousticity', just now..
It's actually practising playing songs on acoustic guitars...
Nice name huh?..:)

Well, I guess that it was just another perfect day...

TOMORROW IS IT